Unit: Introduction to Montessori
- Mini course to give you an overview of Montessori principles
- Approx. 7-10 hours of study
Unit: Montessori Pathways Core Theory:
- Learn about Montessori core developmental principles and the core principles in action
- Approximately 100 hours of study plus reading
Unit: Montessori Pathways Theory 0-6 Years:
- Learn how the core principles of the Montessori philosophy apply to infants, toddlers and preschool children.
- Approximately 50 hours of study.
5 Practical Units: Montessori Pathways Practical 3-6 years
- Practical Life – materials and activities
- Sensorial Education – materials and activities (including music materials)
- Early Language – materials and activities
- Early Mathematics – materials and activities
- Early Culture – materials and activities (including Biology, Geography, History)
Approx. 50 hours of study per practical unit