The course may be studied at any time within 1 year from the date of enrolment.
Throughout the study, there are self-assessment questions which help the learner to monitor their own progress. There are no further assignments required.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued when all self-assessments have been completed at a level that indicates that the course content has been studied.
The course includes two sections:
- A short overview of Montessori theory, helping the learner to understand the foundation principles upon which the method is built.
- A chapter on the Role of the Assistant Montessori Educator, helping the learner to know how to support the children in the best possible way, working in cooperation with, and under the guidance of, the main Montessori educator.
- Approx. 30 hours study
- Good understanding of English
Additional modules you can study
This course can be combined with Montessori theory and practice for your relevant age group by purchasing units or packages from Montessori Pathways section.
- Practical modules include videos giving an overview of the materials relevant to the age group. The videos introduce the characteristics and the basic use of the materials and demonstrate how to present them to the child.
- Theory modules will give you a greater understanding of the underlying Montessori theory for your relevant age group.
Price: €59Buy Now