Skip to content
Recommended entry qualifications:
- School leaving standard of education and good understanding of English
- Understanding of Montessori philosophy – for example Pathways Theory – if you choose Montessori Practical 3-6, you should study Core Theory plus Theory 0-6 years.)
- Learn about the practical application of the Montessori method
- Comprehensive notes with guide pictures
- Videos giving an overview of the materials relevant to the age group.
- Choose all five short courses or study one at a time
- Complete self assessments for each section.
- Approximately 50 hours of study per unit